Monday, September 1, 2014

Red tennis shoe story

Keith receives hundreds of letters a week as the Elders report on their progress.  This experience came from one of our brand new, 10 day in their mission Elders:   
 "After our evening planning session, we knelt in prayer as a companionship.  I offered the prayer, and as I was praying, the Spirit prompted me to ask Heavenly Father to help me find a family of 6 tomorrow.  In my prayer, I also asked Heavenly Father to help me find a little boy wearing red tennis shoes, who would be the key to finding this family."    Well, we worked all day the next day, and I searched, and hoped in my heart, that I could find a little boy wearing red tennis shoes.  Finally I found him, talked to his Mom, and she invited us to teach her family…..a family of 6!"

What faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment